Club IronStride Membership
All IronStride group sessions begin at the Focus Personal Fitness Studio, located in the Woolen Mill, where change rooms, locker areas, parking and other amenities are provided.
Members of Club IronStride receive access to:
- All regular IronStride workouts*
- 2 – 3 structured running, cycling or brick set coaching sessions per week in the spring and summer months
- Weekly running sessions year-round
- Access to time trial sessions throughout the competitive season
- Member discounts on VO2max Testing
- Member discounts on all camps and workshops.
General Membership Fees (May 2015 to May 2016) $135.00 + HST = $152.55 Membership is necessary for all IronStride activities and includes all run workouts out of Focus Fitness Training Studio. Individually coached athletes are considered active members and are not required to pay this fee.
* *Additional fees apply for specialized pool swim training sessions
Individually coached IronStride athletes receive a complimentary membership to Club IronStride.
Club IronStride Membership Form
- $145 + HST (Non-members)
- $119.47 + HST (Club IronStride Members)
IronStride VO2 Max testing provides a physiological profile of an athlete to determine fitness levels and appropriate training zones. Testing results provide the athlete with information to use heart rate as a biofeedback tool to ensure they are balancing the appropriate training and recovery periods to enhance fitness and performance. This physiological profile is also effective for those who are motivated to manage weight or change disposition, by determining what the right training zone should be for optimum fat-burning and weight-loss.